Solenoid dosing pumps
Representing SEKO’s foundation range of solenoid dosing pumps, the Invikta series combines reliability, precision and flexibility for an essential solution to applications as diverse as cooling tower water treatment, reverse osmosis and swimming pool chemical dosing systems.
Comprising high-grade components such as ceramic ball valves, PTFE diaphragm and PVDF-T pump head (PVDF optional), Invikta offers superior chemical compatibility with wetted parts to yield exceptional life expectancy – guaranteed for five years – and reduced maintenance requirement.
Protected by a dust-tight IP65 polypropylene casing that defends against water jets, in Invikta SEKO has designed a solenoid-driven pump with the durability to withstand aggressive environments while continuing to deliver consistent high-accuracy chemical dosing.
- Range of connections to suit specific applications
- Wall mounting option saves space
- Manual priming valve facilitates quick start-up
- Manually-adjustable flow rate for process optimization
- Operation state LED for monitoring at a glance
- Low-level alarm avoids dry running (optional)
- Flow rate: 0.2–5 l/h
- Pressure: up to 7 bar (101.5 psi)
- Stroke rate: 20 – 160 strokes/minute
- Wetted part materials: PVDF, PTFE, EPDM, FPM and ceramic
- Power supply: 90–265 VAC (20-60 VAC on request)
- Ingress protection: IP65
Accessories to enhance your Invikta pump
- Multifunction valve
- Low-level chemical suction lance