Electromagnetic liquid flow meter
The S103 C is a high-performance electromagnetic flow meter for the precise measurement of electrically-conductive liquids as varied as wastewater, potable water and slurry.
Ideal for low flow rates, the S103 C’s high temperature tolerance means it can measure liquids up to 160°C, while the IP68-rated assembly offers dust-tight protection and suitability for immersion up to 1.5m deep.
With electrodes in AISI 316L stainless steel, S103 C’s high-quality construction is completed by a flow tube in PTFE, making this one of the most robust magnetic flow meters on the market.
- Two measurement electrodes are placed at diametrically opposite points of the flow tube
- Coils are mounted on the external part of the flow tube, all enclosed in the stainless-steel sensor body
- Flow rate: up to 12,500 l/h
- Diameter: DN3 – DN20 (mm)
- Pressure: PN16
- Thread: Gas or NPT in AISI 304 stainless steel