Effective solutions for air displacement
Those looking to achieve consistency and reliability in air displacement, whether it’s an aerator in a water-treatment plant, a car wash blower, dental vacuum pump or air knife blower, choose Side Channel Blowers from SEKO.
These silent-running systems deliver high volumes of clean, dry air at low pressures and vacuums in a package that has no wearing parts, does not need lubrication and therefore requires virtually no maintenance.
With die-cast aluminium casing and impeller, our lightweight Side Channel Blower performs both as a compression and vacuum pump and may be installed horizontally or vertically for ease of installation and minimal footprint.
The range of applications for Side Channel Blowers is vast and includes:
- Swimming pool and spa air blowers
- Underwater aeration in fish farming
- Soil remediation
- Central vacuum cleaning systems
- Bubbling/washing systems in food processing
- Inflatable dams
- Hot air dryers
- Plastic bottle moulding
- Biogas transfer
- Vacuum cutting tables
- New variable-frequency drive allows maximum performance of a common motor-driven unit to be improved by 300%
- Premium-grade NSK bearings provide extensive operational life
- ATEX approved for operation in explosive atmospheres