Motor-driven and solenoid dosing pump controller for laundry tunnel washers
Designed specifically for high-turnover laundry tunnel washers, Smart Spring allows managers to efficiently control motor-driven or solenoid dosing pumps serving the largest machines.
With the flexibility to operate in both programmable mode (triggered by signals from laundry machines) or relay mode, Smart Spring’s powerful control system can manage up to 20 wash formulas – each with unique active and delay times for relay inputs.
Engineers love the Smart Spring’s modular design which provides flexibility in locating and installing the unit, while the front cover opens to 85 degrees to simplify electrical connections. Plus, Class 2 electrical insulation means there’s no ground connection required.
- Seven relay outputs, covering a wide dosage range
- Can dose up to three chemicals simultaneously
- 100W maximum power consumption
- Built-in mounting brackets for simple installation and removal
- Power supply: 100 – 240V 50/60Hz
- Ingress protection: IP65