Multi-washer laundry chemical dosing system
Large-scale laundry operations require a chemical dosing system that guarantees accuracy, reliability and versatility, which is why commercial and on-premise laundry managers turn to OPL Advantage from SEKO.
Available in three peristaltic pump sizes offering a wide range of output volumes from 10 – 68 oz/min (17 – 116) l/h, the OPL Advantage laundry pump system allows users to manage up to six pumps and nine dosing formulas, each with independent run and delay times.
OPL Advantage users have a choice of low, standard and high-volume variants to suit their application, while premium SekoFlex and SekoBril peristaltic pump tubing provides not only precise, consistent dosing but also the outstanding reliability and long life you expect from a SEKO product.
- Front cover opens to 85 degrees for easier electrical connections, programming and maintenance
- Four modes: normal, drain, relay and flush
- Load counts feature – statistics for each formula
- Pump calibration function
- Access code prevents tampering
- Up to 75 minutes lock-out time
- Flow rate: 10 – 68 ounces/min (17 – 116 l/h)
- Tubing materials: SekoFlex and SekoBril
- Power supply: 100 – 240V 50/60 Hz