For setting and measurement of key water-treatment values such as pH, ORP and chlorine, professionals choose SEKO’s multi-parameter Photometer systems for their precise, reproducible analysis and ease of use.
Users benefit from historical and real-time determination of multiple parameters via a multilingual graphic display that presents all available measurements simultaneously, while an RS485 port with Modbus RTU protocol provides a fully-compatible remote data logging interface.
SEKO photometer systems come complete with an installation kit, with fitting made simple courtesy of quick couplings for water inlet and outlet fixings.
- Dedicated drain reduces water used for chlorine measurement
- DPD powder used for dilution prior to use for greater reliability over liquid reagents
- Integrated data logger
- Remote alarm relay
- Input level probe check product levels
- pH: 0 – 14
- ORP: ± 1500 mV
- Chlorine (photometric chamber: 0 – 5 ppm
- Combined chlorine: 0 – 1 / 5 / 10 / 20 / 200 ppm