Solenoid dosing pumps
Managers of water-treatment applications that demand superior chemical consistency turn to the leading Maxima range of base-mounted solenoid dosing pumps for an intuitive, efficient and reliable solution.
Maxima boasts SEKO’s revolutionary electronic stroke-length regulation, which lets users optimize dosing consistency to suit the application, while a PT100 probe input enables the system to allow for temperature changes via thermal compensation.
Available in analogue or digital variants, Maxima offers constant and proportional manually-adjustable flow rates plus ppm dosing and batch mode to make the series one of the most flexible solenoid-driven dosing pumps on the market.
Common fixing points mean any combination of the five Maxima models can be quickly and easily incorporated into pre-assembled skids, and the front panel can be customised with the operator’s branding or user information.
- Easy-to-understand programming menus available in five languages
- Stabilized multi power supply protects dosing performance against voltage fluctuations
- PVDF pump head, PTFE diaphragms and ceramic ball valves offer superior chemical compatibility and longevity
- Statistics menu allows monitoring of pump performance and chemical consumption
- Intelligent display reduces parameter setting time
- Five-year guarantee
- Flow rate: 0.4–110 l/h
- Pressure: up to 20 bar (290 psi)
- Stroke rate: up to 300 strokes/minute
- Wetted part materials: PVDF, PTFE, EPDM, FPM and ceramic
- Power supply: 100–240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Analogue input: 4–20 mA
- Ingress protection: IP65
Accessories to enhance your Maxima pump
- Automatic degassing head
- Multifunction valve
- Temperature probe
- Flow sensor
- Low-level alarm