Cooling tower water treatment control panel
Specifically designed for multi-parameter control in cooling tower water treatment applications, the Kontrol 800 CT Panel is the perfect companion for managing microbiological growth, preventing corrosion and bleeding off the tower as required.
The Kontrol 800 CT Panel combines a pre-assembled, plug-and-play design with an intuitive calibration and programming interface to save valuable time during installation.
With a selection of dosing pump options and the power to measure multiple values simultaneously, the system provides a simple, efficient and reliable method for the automatic control and minimization of chemical consumption.
All these benefits, combined with a water-resistant IP65 polypropylene enclosure and basic maintenance requirement, mean the Kontrol 800 CT Panel is the system of choice in cooling water treatment control.
- Probe quality control for pH and OR probes
- Internal flash memory to record values
- Bi-weekly timer with six programs
- Flow rate measure with permanent and resettable counter
- Power supply: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Two programmable frequency and 4-20 mA current outputs
- Backlit alphanumeric display: 20 characters x 40 lines
- RS485 serial port with MODBUS protocol
- Outputs: 6 x relay, 4 x current, 4 x frequency