Low Pressure Spray System
ProWash is a chemical spraying system that constantly and automatically mixes the right quantity of chemicals to clean and / or sanitize large areas in commercial kitchens, supermarket preparation or food industry plants.
ProWash's simple and rugged and design is fully compliant with HACCP regulations, and as a system helps reduce water and chemical waste thus preserving the environment and reducing operational costs. Using materials known for their robustness and chemical compatibility, ProWash features high performance suction for optimal operation in all working conditions with a working temperature of up to 60° C.
Available in one or two products with optional BA disconnector and stainless steel or plastic hose reel:
- ProWash "1 product" (on request) for clean/rinse operations
- ProWash "2 products" (standard) for clean/rinse/sanitize operations
- Working temperature 60° C max.
- Working pressure 0.5 up to 5 bar
- Flow rate 8 l/min.
- Metering tips for dilution ratios from 211:1 up to 11:1 (from 0.50% up to 10.90%)
- Weight spraying station only 3.3 kg
- Hose holder incorporated
- Different possibilities available for back-flow prevention
- No hose or spray gun
- 1 Product dilution
- Dimensions without tubes: L 380 mm W 260 mm D 90 mm