Polymer preparation system
For coagulation and flocculation in water treatment, SEKO’s PolyMaster polymer preparation unit offers a ready-to-use solution that gives the operator automatic control of the entire system.
The pre-assembled unit features three cylindrical chambers for batching, maturing and storage of liquid or powdered polymer solution, which are hydraulically coupled via overflow channels. Plus, two electric stirrers provide gentle agitation to ensure consistent performance.
PolyMaster offers calibration of the powder metering unit and liquid concentrate pump, while the system can be tailored to SEKO’s wide range of dosing pumps for market-leading flexibility.
- Dry feeder with drive motor, dosing pipe heating and powder funnel with seal-tight lid
- Flushing system for flushing and wetting of powdered polymer flocculant
- User-guided input of the solvent concentration
- Minimal product carry over
- Programmable logic controller (PLC)
- Control cabinet for automatic control of the entire system
- Extraction rate: up to 8,000 l/h
- Liquid polymer concentration: 0.05 – 1%
- Powdered polymer concentration: 0.05 – 1%