Affordable and effective motor driven pumps
SEKO’s entry level offering in motor driven pumps is the Spring series. Three sizes of mechanism and a wide selection of models with varying performance profiles allow the user to find the appropriate solution for almost any application, offering accurate metering even under fluctuating pressure conditions.
- Spring MS1's pump head and motor power combinations give the optimal combination most suited to the specific application.
- MS1 Series achieves flow rates between 1.45 and 170 gph with a pressure of up to 116 psi.
- MS1 pumps have a spring return mechanism in a single aluminium housing.
- MS1 can be supplied with a single or three-phase electric motor with IP55 protection.
- PS1 Series’ performance achieves flow levels between 1.5 - 304 l/h at pressures up to 20 bar.
- Each model can be configured with 2 different stroke rates and can be set automatically or manually using the AKTUA Kit which uses a 4 - 20 mA signal.
- The PS2 achieves flow rates of between 10.5 - 340 gph with a pressure up to 80 psi.
- Features a spring-loaded mechanism in an aluminium housing
- Each model can be adjusted to between 0-100% of the total flow rate.