Mechanical-return diaphragm dosing pump
Representing one of our most flexible chemical dosing solutions, the Kosmo range of motor-driven diaphragm pumps offers consistently accurate and reliable performance in applications as diverse as reverse osmosis, cooling water and potable water treatment.
Superior operation across a range of flow rates up to 2,300 l/h means the fully-reciprocating Kosmo is particularly suited to water-treatment applications requiring a low flow rate. Meanwhile, high-grade 316L stainless steel, PVC and PVDF components provide outstanding chemical compatibility and an optional cast aluminium housing offers a lightweight yet strong, durable alternative.
Kosmo’s permanently-lubricated mechanism includes ball bearings for the principal moving parts, helping to prevent overheating and delivering quiet running even during continuous operation.
- High-grade components for chemical compatibility, durability and extended service life
- IP55 protection against water jets and dust
- Flow rate: up to 2,300 l/h
- Pressure: up to 12 bar (174 psi)
- Stroke rate: up to 175 strokes/minute
- Wetted part materials: 316L stainless steel, PVC and PVDF
- Power output: 0.25 – 1.1 kW
- Power supply: 230/400V 50 Hz
- Ingress protection: IP55
Accessories to enhance your Kosmo pump
- Flow-rate calibration pots
- Pulsation dampers
- Safety valves
- Back pressure valves