Air-operated double-diaphragm pump
For chemical dosing and liquid transfer in food and beverage applications, the Duotek Food Series air-operated double-diaphragm pump offers a purpose-built solution that delivers efficiency, reliability and versatility.
The Duotek Food Series’ electro-polished stainless-steel casing and premium PTFE diaphragms make the pump FDA approved for safe use in food production facilities, while being able to operate at temperatures of up to 95°C.
An optional pulsation damper helps to provide a smooth, gentle pumping action which minimizes agitation, meaning the Duotek Food Series AODD pump is ideal for the transfer of carbonated and delicate products such as beer, wine, cider, spirits, juice, oils and even honey.
- Portable and compact for multi-location use (optional trolley)
- Self priming and can run dry up to six metres
- Multiple porting options to tailor to specific application
- Operates at relatively low pressures and flows
- Flow rate: up to 20 l/min
- Pressure: up to 8 bar
- Pump casing material: AISI 316 electro-polished stainless steel
- Other materials: AISI 316 stainless steel, aluminium, EPDM, FPM, Hytrel, NBR, polypropylene, POM-C, PTFE, Santoprene