Gravity-fed scrubber dryer chemical dispensing system
In cleaning and hygiene applications where floor scrubbers must be refilled quickly and efficiently, ProFill Eko Tower combines large capacity with ease of use and minimal maintenance requirement for a comprehensive solution.
This gravity-fed system mixes and dispenses diluted chemical on demand from a 200-litre tank manufactured from polyethylene for outstanding chemical compatibility. The 2” nylon-braided hose offers fast discharge, maximum flexibility and excellent robustness and is accompanied by 15 colour-coded dilution tips.
The tank is horizontally mounted on a strong carbon steel-coated frame that provides long life and chemical resistance in case of spillage, while the system’s automatic shut-off valve and venturi control the level of solution for accurate dosing and consistent cleaning results.
- Blue venturi insert avoids maintenance personnel from dismantling whole system
- PVC ball valve for superior chemical compatibility
- No electric or air power required
- Shipped unmounted to save space and shipping cost
- Horizontal tank mounting minimizes system height
- Flow rate: 15 l/min (4 gallon/min)
- Working temperature: Up to 49°C (120°F)
- Working pressure: 1–10 bar (15–150 psi)