Motor-driven hydraulic diaphragm dosing pumps
Operators of water-treatment applications requiring superior chemical dosing precision and reliability turn to the Stark series of motor-driven diaphragm pumps.
Powered by a high-efficiency, quiet-running motor and internal worm gearbox, the Stark range features cartridge valves with double and tripe-ball configurations that maximize dosing precision, even for low flow rates.
Stark’s watertight construction not only ensures that toxic, corrosive and hazardous fluids can be pumped safely, it also protects these substances from external contamination for a completely-secure, reliable solution.
And with a mechanical refilling system that maintains a constant hydraulic fluid level, precision and repeatability is guaranteed across a wide range of water-treatment applications, including food and beverage, wastewater and power generation.
- Automatic venting system also facilitates pump priming by allowing manually-operated air purge
- PTFE diaphragm, FPM gaskets and 316L stainless-steel pump head offer excellent chemical compatibility
- ATEX-compliant version available for use in explosive atmospheres
- Manual flow-rate adjustment
- Full-motion mechanism
- Pressure relief valve
- Flow rate: up to 660 l/h
- Pressure: up to 124 bar (1,800 psi)
- Stroke rate: up to 300 strokes/minute
- Wetted part materials: 316L stainless steel, polypropylene, PVC-U and PVDF
- Motor speed: 835 – 1,420 rpm
- Power output: 0.12 – 1.5 kW
- Power supply: 230/400V 50 Hz
- Ingress protection: IP55
- ATEX classification: 94/4/CE II 2 G E IIB T4 (for Zone 1)
Accessories to enhance your Stark pump
- Flow-rate calibration pots
- Pulsation dampers
- Safety valves
- Back pressure valves