Motor-driven hydraulic double-diaphragm dosing pumps
For high-accuracy chemical dosing and versatility within water-treatment applications, the Tork series of motor-driven diaphragm pumps offers one of the market’s most cost-effective solutions.
The Tork range features manual flow-rate adjustment alongside SEKO-designed electrical actuators that enable stroke length to be altered with +/- 1% precision, helping users maximise control and efficiency.
Tork’s zero-leakage profile offers watertight construction to allow dosing of aggressive solutions, while liquids containing suspended solids can be pumped without difficulty as perforated shields are not required on the diaphragm’s process side.
Meanwhile, a special ATEX-compliant model allows Tork to be safely used in explosive atmospheres such as paper and textile, power generation and petrochemical applications, with the 316L stainless-steel head providing outstanding corrosion resistance and protection against elevated temperatures.
- Double diaphragm protection system signals anomalies while the pump continues running, preventing immediate downtime
- Internal gearbox allows pumps with different speeds to be connected for greater flexibility
- PTFE diaphragms offer broad chemical compatibility
- Mechanical refilling system
- Pressure relief valve
- Low noise emissions
- Flow rate: up to 2,065 l/h
- Pressure: up to 200 bar (2,900 psi)
- Stroke rate: up to 300 strokes/minute
- Wetted part materials: 316L stainless steel, polypropylene, PTFE and PVDF
- Motor speed: 835 – 1,420 rpm
- Power output: 0.18 – 2.2 kW
- Power supply: 230/400V 50 Hz
- Ingress protection: IP55
- ATEX classification: 94/4/CE II 2 G E IIB T4 (for Zone 1)
Accessories to enhance your Tork pump
- Flow rate calibration pots
- Pulsation dampers
- Safety valves
- Back pressure valves