Peristaltic pumps for warewash dosing
In heavy-duty commercial dishwashing and glasswashing applications operating for over 50 hours per week, choose the dual-pump WareDose 35 compact chemical dosing system for an intuitive, precise and reliable solution.
Featuring a modern, clean and professional design, the WareDose 35’s polished white casing houses a robust, durable system that’s ideally suited to detergent and rinse aid dosing in demanding food-service environments.
WareDose 35 is controlled by a powerful microprocessor – providing intuitive programming via LED display – and has been designed with SEKO’s patented auto-calibration technology which detects and maintains solution concentration via a conductivity sensor.
- Robust self-holding hinge can be opened without tools and stays open during installation and maintenance
- Three edgeless squeeze rollers and a large ball bearing on the motor shaft interface guarantee improved axial effort, enhancing tube and motor lifespan by 15–20%
- Large fixing bracket with safety-release lever guarantees easy and accurate installation
- Dust-tight polyurethane seals provide IP65-grade protection against water jets
- Also available in powder compatible version
- Flow rate: 0.2 – 9 l/h
- Pressure: 3 bar
- Tube materials: Santoprene and SekoBril
- Power supply: 100 – 240V 50/60 Hz
- Ingress protection: IP65