Drum bung-mounted low water pressure spray system
Connected directly into a drum cap thread, KleenOne represents SEKO’s low water pressure solution for diluting and spraying acid solutions in surface-cleaning applications.
KleenOne automatically dispenses chemical into water from the pipeline, creating a diluted, ready-to-use solution that’s delivered via a 15-metre hose and spray lance. Both these components are acid resistant for reliability and longevity in applications as varied as food and beverage, metal processing and automotive cleaning.
- PVDF venturi drum bung mounted to minimize total footprint
- Inlet water ball valve isolates system at end of shift
- Complete installation kit included
- Dilution ratios: 1:465–1:2.45 (0.2–40.8%)
- Flow rate: 1.3 gallons (5 litres) per minute
- Working temperature: Up to 70°C (158°F)
- Working pressure: 22–85 psi (1.5–6 bar)