Air-operated double-diaphragm pump
Offering flow rates between 8–1,000 litres per minute – easily adjusted courtesy of intuitive controls – the Duotek air-operated double-diaphragm pump gives process managers a versatile solution to almost any chemical dosing or liquid transfer application.
Free of electrical components, Duotek can be fully submerged without any affect on performance, while the pump has outstanding capacity for handling highly-viscous and abrasive liquids, including those containing suspended solids.
Every Duotek AODD pump is 100% wet tested after assembly, including deadheading, priming and sealing. A seal-free design means Duotek can run dry up to six metres without detriment to the pump or the wider system, while its all-bolted construction provides maximum leak resistance and safety.
As a portable, compact solution that’s simple to install, operate and maintain, Duotek is ideal for multi-location use and can be supplied with a trolley as an option.
- Safe ‘deadhead’ function against closed discharge without pump damage
- All-plastic air system for strength and corrosion resistance in severe environments
- Efficient air distribution for low air consumption
- Multiple porting options to customise to specific application
- Operates at relatively low pressures and flows
- Conductive plastic version available
- Flow rate: 8 – 1,000 l/min
- Pressure: up to 8 bar
- Pump casing materials: polypropylene, PVDF, SS 316 stainless steel, aluminium and POM-C
- Other materials: EPDM, FPM, Hytrel, NBR, PTFE and Santoprene