Multi-parameter water treatment control panel
The Kontrol 800 Panel is SEKO’s flexible pre-assembled multi-parameter control system for dosing applications as varied as wastewater, potable water and swimming pool water treatment.
Designed with fast, simple installation and setup in mind, this all-in-one system includes a by-pass probe holder and Kontrol 800 controller with analogue and digital outputs that enable simultaneous management of multiple parameters such as pH, ORP, chlorine and chlorine dioxide.
The system is operated via an intuitive menu which allows the user to check statistics on the operating life of probes and the controller itself, while the data logger function helps translate results into monetary terms.
Whether used as part of a swimming pool chemical dosing system or a complex cooling water treatment process, you can rely on Kontrol 800 Panel in your installation.
- ‘Electrode quality’ function allows user to monitor condition and ensure optimum performance
- Independent and proportional control outputs
- Compatible with a range of pumps
- IP65 protection against water jets
- Power supply: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Six relay outputs
- Two programmable frequency and 4-20 mA current outputs
- Backlit alphanumeric display: 20 characters x 40 lines
- RS485 serial port with MODBUS protocol