Swimming pool water treatment dosing and control system
Delivering consistent, accurate automatic proportional dosing, Kontrol Invikta is a swimming pool water-treatment system with multi-parameter capability to serve larger-volume above-ground installations.
This user-friendly solenoid-driven dosing and control system allows operators to manage pH, ORP and free chlorine in indoor and outdoor swimming pools up to 350m³ with ease.
And with wetted parts in PVC (body) and PTFE (diaphragm), Kontrol Invikta offers superb chemical compatibility for reliable operation, minimal maintenance and extensive service life.
- IP65 polypropylene enclosure protects against water jets
- Intuitive alphanumeric backlit display (16 characters x 2 lines)
- Parameters: pH (0-14), ORP (0-1,000 mV) and free chlorine (0-5 ppm with amperometric probe)
- Flow rate: 5 l/h
- Pressure: 5 bar
- Pool size: 50-350m³ (indoor), 50-300m³ (outdoor)
- Power supply: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 234 x 162 x 108 mm